The General English course is designed to develop all practical communication skills, with special emphasis on speaking, pronunciation and listening. It is ideal for those students who wish to brush up on their English Language skills but have other commitments such as work or family. If you have the time, why not build your CV and gain work experience while you are learning and take part in the English Immersion Programme? [link to English immersion programme]It is ideal for you if you are
- a student required to develop your English language abilities
- interested in gradually improve your English Language skills for ease in your daily communication
- a parent who wants to support your children with their homework or to communicate in different social settings with confidence such as school meetings, telephone conversations with companies, speaking to the bank or writing complaint letters to firms
Classes run 3 hours per day 5 days per week. By learning and practicing new language in imaginative and structured lessons involving role-play, you will achieve greater fluency in everyday English. The course covers various topics including grammar, vocabulary, colloquial English and idioms.
You won't need to go far! Our brand new Camden campus has stylishly decorated contemporary en-suite studio flats directly above the college. Immerse yourself in the ideal study environment. Wifi throughout, laundry service, comfort and security right in the heart of London. Check the Accommodation page for our great discounted prices.
- Start date: every Monday
- Days of study: Mon - Fri
- 15 Hours English classes per week
- Accommodation (optional)
- Weekly social activities (optional)
- Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner (optional)